When you’re launching your browser, suddenly an alert window from Privacyfence.info states that “WARNING: Customer-Your browser and computer may be compromised by security threats. Call 1-844-632-6294 now and press 1 for IMMEDIATE assistance”. You may wonder what it is, why you would see it and is that true. The following post will show you more about Privacyfence.info.
Details about Privacyfence.info
Privacyfence.info is a malicious web page designed by cyber criminals to trick money from innocent users or steal users’ confidential information. It is compatible with various kinds of browsers, including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Safari.
If Privacyfence.info has successfully infiltrated into your computer, fake alert will be displayed to cheat you to contact the phone number provided. Once you dialed the phone number, the nightmare will come soon. On the one hand, the so-called “threats ” on your computer will be absolutely unable to solve, on the contrary, more malicious program may take this opportunity to get inside your computer without your knowledge. Worse still, it may take the full use of this “loophole” to sneak into victims system to steal their confidential information like password, email address or bank account. Then, the users may suffer from information disclosure.
By the way, Privacyfence.info is just a scam websites created by lawbreaker to scare users with fake alert, so no matter how much money it asks they will pay for it. Please do ignore what it says or do not try to get help by calling the provided phone number, which stands as their paid support services. Take note that what you will get when taking its advice to call the provided number are all lies.
-Want a safe a quick way to remove it ?
-SpyHunter, a reputable security tool can help you !
Solutions to remove Privacyfence.info
Method 1.Manual steps (Complicated)
Method 2. Automatic steps (Easy and safe)
Method 3. Similar video to make a reference
Method 1. Manual steps
Step 1. Uninstall privacyfence.info related program from computer
Windows 7/Vista users:
1. Click “Start” (“Windows Logo” in the bottom left corner of your desktop), choose “Control Panel”.
2. Locate “Programs”, “Uninstall a Program”.
3. Look for suspicious or unfamiliar program, select this entry and click Uninstall.
Windows 8 users:
1. Click “Charms bar”, choose “Settings” and click “Control Panel”.2. Locate and click “Uninstall a program”.
3. Look for suspicious or unfamiliar related program, select its entry and click Uninstall.
Step 2. Remove privacyfence.info by resetting your browsers
1) Open Internet Explorer, click on the gear icon, choose “Internet options”, go to General tab, enter your favorite website address, click “Apply”.
2) On General tab, click “Delete…” button going to the “Delete Browsing History” window, click “Delete”.
3) Click “OK” to close the Internet Options window.
4) Click “Start”, find “Internet Explorer” and then right click on it, choose “properties”.
5) On the pop-up window, go to Shortcut tab, delete the extension after “.exe” in Target, click “OK”.
1) Open Google Chrome, click on the icon menu (top right), select “Settings”.
2) Go to On startup option, click “Set pages”, delete the unwanted website address and then “OK”.
3) Go to Appearence option, check “Show Home button”, and then click “Change”.
4) On the pop-up window, delete the unwanted website address in Open this page option, click “OK”, and then uncheck “Show Home button”.
5) Go to History tab, click “Clear browsing date…” button. On the confirm window, click “Clear browsing date”, and then close Chrome.
6) Click “Start”, find “Google Chrome”, right click on it, select “properties”.
7) On the pop-up window, go to Shortcut tab, delete the extension after “.exe” in Target, click “OK”.
1) Open Mozilla Firefox, click on the icon menu (top right) and select “Options”.
2) Go to General tab, click “Restore Default”, and then click “OK”.
3) Here select “History”, click the “Clear Recent History…” button. On the pop-up window, click “Clear Now”.
4) Click “Start”, find “Mozilla Firefox”, right click on it, select “properties”. On the pop-up window, go to Shortcut tab, delete the extension after “.exe” in Target, click “OK”.
Method 2. Automatic steps
Step 1. Download SpyHunter
SpyHunter is an adaptive spyware detection and removal tool that provides rigorous protection against the latest spyware threats including malware, trojans, rootkits and malicious software.
1) Click the below button to download SpyHunter.
2) Double click on “SpyHunter-Installer.exe” to install the program.
3) After the installation, click “Exit”.
4) Open SpyHunter and click “Scan Computer Now!” to allow the program to start a scan on your computer.
The screenshot of the Malware Scan process is shown below.
5) When the scan is completed, all the threats in your computer are successfully detected. Tick “Select All” and then click “Remove” button to uninstall it.
Step Two: Optimize your PC with RegCure Pro
RegCure Pro is an advanced computer optimization program that can help you to clean away registry errors, remove malware, improve startup, clean up your PC.
1) Click the below button to download RegCure Pro.
2) Run the RegCureProSetup Application and click the “Yes” button to install the program step by step.
3) When the program is successfully installed, double click on its desktop shortcut to open it. On the Overview tab, check all the scan settings and then click on the “Click to Start Scan” button to run a system scan on your computer. The first system scan will take some time, please be patient.
RegCure Pro will now start scanning your computer as shown below.
4) When the system scan is done, click on “Fix All” button to completely remove all the performance problems in your computer.