What is Iminent.WebBooster?
Tested by anti-virus software, a dubious add-on is shown with the name of Iminent.WebBooster. In fact, it is adware which is called IMinent or IMinent WebBooster. This add-on generates many advertisement links which are devoted to its publisher for advertising revenue. As the add-on invades into user’s browser, it also adds a Web browser toolbar which provides users a fast way to use fun emoticons and smileys when they are chatting or posting in Facebook.
However, it also produces other annoying activities. For example, it displays coupons or online deals to the Web pages and it is able to track personal browsing information. In order not to decrease the performance of computer, it is wise to remove Iminent.WebBooster immediately.
What is Iminent.WebBooster.InternetExplorer.dll?
This .dll file is a supported component of adware of Iminent. It becomes a browser extension with the help of browser helper object. BHO technique is available to Internet Explorer, but this extension is unneeded. Iminent aims to collect user’s browsing behaviors and takes on advertisements tailored for them. In addition, it is located in a folder of “C:\Program Files”. It cannot be blocked by some firewalls, because it is classified by the firewall as a normal browser plugin. So the Iminent adware has the ability to monitor personal online activities by using Iminent.WebBooster.InternetExplorer.dll process. Experts urgently suggest you remove this adware and its files.
How to Remove Iminent.WebBooster?
Remove Iminent.WebBooster programs
For Window 8 Users
- Click Start on lower left corner.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Iminent.WebBooster programs from the list and then click uninstall.
For Window 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP Users.
- Click start on the lower left corner.
- Click Control Panel.
- When the window pup ups, look though all and find Programs and Features. Click it.
- Find programs about WizzCaster. Right click on it and choose uninstall.
Reset Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet Explorer and click on Tool button. Then click Internet option.
2. In the widow of Internet option, select Advanced tab and then click Reset.
3. Continue to click Reset when there appears a window of reset Internet Explorerer.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
1. Open Mozilla Firefox and click on Menu button on the upper right corner of web page. Click Help Menu button.
2. Choose Troubleshooting Information in the list of help menu.
3. There is a page which displays a button of Refresh Firefox and click on it.
4. Then choose Refresh Firefox in the pup-up.
Reset Google Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome and click on Menu button on the upper right corner of web page. Click Settings.
2. In the page of settings, click a sentence of “Show advanced settings”. The folded information will be shown.
3. Smooth your mouse down. Click Reset Settings in the bottom of the page.
4. Please click on Reset button as you go for it.
Use Tools to Remove Iminent.WebBooster
Download and Install SpyHunter
1. Click the link below to download SpyHunter.
2. Click Run when there appears a pop-up to ask “Do you want to run this file?”
3. When the file.exe is done, double click SpyHunter icon. In the interface of SpyHunter click the Scan Computer Now!
4. The results of scanning come out. You will see the Iminent.WebBooster words in the threats list. Now, don’t hesitate to click Fix Threats before ticking Select All.
Download and Install RegCure Pro
1. Click the link below to download RegCure.
2. Click Save File when there appears a pop-up to ask “Do you want to save this file?”
3. Run the file.exe by clicking the Run button. If the Windows asks you whether to allow or not, please choose allow.
4. When the installation is finished, there will be a RegCure shortcut in the desktop. Double click the shortcut icon to open RegCure, which will automatically turn to the interface of System Scan and start to scan.
5. When the scanning is finished, you will see all the threats which are distributed on your computer are shown. Click Fix All to solve all issues in your computer.Note: The scan of RegCure for issues is free. If you want to fix these issues, you need to purchase RegCure Pro Registry Cleaner by registering.
Warm tips: Iminent.WebBooster can change your homepage and search engine and then present ads pup-ups on web pages. Usually malware is prone to locate in C:\Windows or C:\Windows\System32 folder, so maybe this adware is also hidden in this file. If you find it, drive it out from your computer as soon as possible.