It is a common thing that your default search engine is suddenly tampered with search.yourcurrentnewsnow.com. What’s worse, you know nothing about its existence and you don’t know what you do cause this infection. If itch to acquire more its knowledge and pertinent removal guides, you can read this post and follow the recommended guide.
The Introduction of Search.yourcurrentnewsnow.com
Search.yourcurrentnewsnow.com is a search engine, but isn’t a harmless one just like Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. It is in reality supposed to be a nettlesome browser hijacker. Thus, when it invades your computer, you have to be faced with browser modification. In a word, it is capable of substitute for your default search engine such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, and so on. Beyond that, you can also know more its other issues in the following.
- It is provided with the traits of ads-supported program and promotes you various products in forms of ads.
- It may guide you to other ads-supported websites automatically if you click its ads.
- It can consume your PC resources and cause you a vulnerable system.
- It provides you slow PC performance and network speed.
- It may reveal your personal information.
- It may make you suffer from additional threats like virus, malware, and so on.
That is search.yourcurrentnewsnow.com. If still haunted by it, you can follow the recommended removal guide in the next part to get rid of it and all the issues triggered by it.
Ways to RemoveSearch.yourcurrentnewsnow.com from PC
There are two methods to Search.yourcurrentnewsnow.com. If you really desire for its removal, you had better to follow the instructions below.
Method 1. Manually Remove Search.yourcurrentnewsnow.com
Step 1: Stop the process from Task Manager.
“Ctrl+ Shift + Esc” to open Task Manager > Processes > find Search.yourcurrentnewsnow.com and select End process.
Step 2: Remove suspicious programs from Control Panel.
From Windows 7
Start > Control Panel > Uninstall Programs > select Search.yourcurrentnewsnow.com and remove it.
From Windows 8:
on Start screen > right-click the app tile > tap or click Uninstall.
Step 3: Remove suspicious extensions from browsers.
From Internet Explorer
1. Go to Tools and select Manage add-ons.
2. Disable the items which are related to the program.
3. Reset Internet Explorer
From Mozilla Firefox
1. Go to Firefox’s Tools, and then select Add-ons
2. Navigate to Add-ons panel, and remove those extensions which are associated with Search.yourcurrentnewsnow.com
1. Click the Menu icon of Chrome and select Settings.
2. Click Extensions on the left panel and remove the extensions related to Search.yourcurrentnewsnow.com .
3. Reset Google Chrome
Note: If you still worry about your PC security after making your browser normal, you can take consideration to install SpyHunter here to help you can scan and protect your PC from it and adware, malware, or spyware.
Method 3. Powserful Security Tool
Step 1: Download SpyHunter by click below.
Step 2: Select “Run” and permit to download the installer. After downloading the installer, double-click the installer and start installing SpyHunter.
Step 3: Choose “Malware Scan” and give your PC a comprehensive check.
Step 4: Choose “Fix Threats”.
Optimize your computer with RegCure Pro
1: Click below to download RegCure Pro immediately.
2: After downloading RegCure Pro, click “Run” to install it according to the instructions and finish the installation.
3: Click “System Scan” to start the scanning process.
4: After the RegCure Pro done scanning all the files, click “Fix All” to complete the whole scan pro.
Do not hesitate, let’s download SpyHunter to protect your computer
and download RegCure Pro to optimize your computer<<