Are you meeting with Terraclicks.com as long as you open a new web page? It really disturbs your formal online activities? If you want to remove it from your browsers, this post may give you a help.
What is Terraclicks.com ?
Terraclicks.com is a phishing site created by cyber criminals to display fake alerts on user’s web pages in order to trick payment for security repairs. In fact, it is an adware component or potentially unwanted program which users may get it via free downloads or dubious ads links.
Terraclicks.com can effect on all browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Computer users have complained that Terraclicks causes ads pop-up, unsafe redirects, homepage changed and other unreliable traits without asking their approval.
If Terraclicks.com prompts there are viruses on your computer and asks you call a phone number to fix these problems, please do not dial it. This is a scam! The workers from this adware site will note that you should pay money for security service, while your IP address, location or other personal information can be recorded by them after you hang on their phone.
Finally, if you are unfortunately to see this alert window or other different one, you can read this post and try to use removal methods it provides to get rid of those annoying scenarios.
Removal Guide for Terraclicks.com
The Manual Methods to Remove Terraclicks.com from Google and Firefox
<1> Restore Default Homepage of Google Chrome
1) Open Goolge Chrome.
2) Click on the below icon to open settings menu of Google Chrome.
3) Click the Settings item.
4) Click Settings again in the new page.
5) Select Open a specific page or set of pages.
6) Here are a button of Set pages. Click it.
7) Type the homepage of Google in the filed of Add a new Page, and then click Use current pages.
<2> Restore to Defalut Homepage of Mozilla Firefox
1) Open Mozilla Firefox.
2) Click on the tool icon to open the tool menu of Mozilla Firefox.
3) Open options page by clicking Options icon.
4) Select General and loot at the Startup tab.
5) If the homepage is relative to Terraclicks.com, delete the website and type a safe website in the Home Page filed.
<3> End All Processes Relative to Terraclicks.com
1) Press “Ctrl+Alt+Delete” (for Window 7) or “Ctrl+Shift+Esc” (for Window 8) together to start Task Manager. (alnatively you right click the taskbar and choose Start Task Manager.
2) Click End Process to stop all processes of Terraclicks.com.
<4> Remove Terraclicks.com programs
1) Click on Start button and open Control Panel.
2) Click Programs and Features in all Control Panel items.
3) Find out the programs relative to Terraclicks.com and right click on it and then Uninstall.
If the above methods cannot solve your problems, I suggest you download the SpyHunter and RegCure. Both are really great. The customer who have used RegCure said that they don’t know there are hidden a lot of advertisement entries and junk plugins in their computer until it scans through all records. The RegCure also makes the start of Firefox or Google more fast.
It is also necessary to download SpyHunter, which can block the unsafe hijacker or virus. SpyHunter have the latest virus database and the remote server to solve personal computer problems.
The Recommended Removal Tools to Remove Terraclicks.com from Google and Firefox
<1> Download and Install SpyHunter
1) Click the link below to download SpyHunter.
2) Click Run run the file.exe.
3) After it is done, double click SpyHunter icon. In the interface of SpyHunter click the Scan Computer Now!
4) The results of scanning come out. You will see the Adware.Terraclicks in the threats list. Now, don’t hesitate to click Fix Threats before ticking Select All.
Note: The SpyHunter is free for virus scan. If you want to remove the threats, you need to purchase SpyHunter Malware Security Suite.
<2> Download and Install RegCure
1) Click the link below to download RegCure.
2) Click Save File to save the file.exe.
3) Run the file.exe by clicking the Run button. If the Windows asks you whether to allow or not, please choose allow.
4) After the installation is successful, double click the shortcut icon to open RegCure, which will automatically turn to the interface of System Scan and start to scan.
5) When the scanning is finished, you will see all the threats. Now, don’t hestate to click Fix All to solve all issues in your computer.
Note: The RegCure is free for issues scan. If you want to fix these issues, you need to purchase RegCure Pro Registry Cleaner by registering.