Description of Cryptowall
Crytowall is categorized as a dangerous ransomware that is designed for encrypting specific data files and then urging people to pay for the decryption key, or your data files may not be available any more. The aim for it is to generate money..
Crytowall is always connected with some spam mails attachments, false system upgrades, dubious advertisements or the installation of freeware and shareware. So if you frequently click those ads or links or visit malicious websites, you may increase the rate of being infected with Crytowall or other rogue program. Besides, pay attention to every installaiion step when you install a freeware or shareware, because Crytowall can be bundled into the installation process.
Harms Crytowall may bring
This ransomware can encrypt your data files and then just delete the original. It would then be possible to use data recovery tools to try and recover your data. If Crytowall has successfully infiltrated into your computer, you may suffer a hard time. It encrypts predetermined files and blocks the user so that he/she wouldn’t be capable of accessing them. Then a warning window will show up to ask you to pay certain fine to decrypt your files. This money transfer method is usually used by hackers and cyber criminals in order to hide their identity.
But one should never follow the cyber criminals’ desire, because there is no guarantee that this will help you to recover your files. It’s just a malicious method used for earning illegal money. If you have unluckily discovered your computer was infected with Crytowwall, you had better remove it as soon as possible.
A quick and safe way to remove Crytowall: click here!!
Methods to remove Crytowall completely
Method 1. Manually remove Crytowall from your PC
Step 1. Boot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking
Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key until Windows Advanced Options menu shows up, then using arrow key to select “Safe Mode with Networking” from the list and press ENTER to get into that mode.
Step 2. End up the running processes of Crytowall in Windows Task Manager.
Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc or Ctrl+Alt+Delete to open Windows Task Manager, find malicious processes and click End Process.
Step 3. Show hidden files and folders and remove files associated with the ransomware.
Click on the Start menu, type “folder options” into the search bar and click on “Folder Option” in the search results.
In the pop-up dialog box, click the View tab and uncheck Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
Step 4. Clean all the malicious files about this infection as below.
Step 5. Delete related malicious registry entries
Open Registry Editor by pressing Window+R keys together.(another way is clicking on the Start button and choosing Run option, then typing into Regedit and pressing Enter. )
Delete all the vicious registries as below:
“http://www.<random>.com/?type=hp&ts=<timestamp>&from=tugs&uid=<hard drive id>”
Method 2. Automatically remove Crytowall from your PC
Step 1: Remove windows-system-alert.com withSpyHunter
SpyHunter is a legitimate, real-time anti-spyware application designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats. Here shows how it works.
1) Click the below button to download the file.
2) Double click on SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install the program.
3) After the installation, click Finish.
4) Open SpyHunter and click Scan Computer Now! to allow the program to start a scan on your computer.
5) SpyHunter will now start scanning your computer as shown below.
6) When the scan is completed, all the threats in your computer are successfully detected. Tick Select All and then click Fix Threats button to uninstall it.
Step 2: Optimize your PC with RegCure Pro
RegCure Pro is an advanced optimizer which is able to solve your computer system problems, remove your privacy items produced by online searches, delete junk files, uninstall malware and fix performance problems. Here shows how it works.
1) Click the below button to download the file.
2) Run the RegCureProSetup Application and click the Yes button to install the program step by step.
3) When the program is successfully installed, double click on its desktop shortcut to open it. On the Overview tab, check all the scan settings and then click on the Click to Start Scan button to run a system scan on your computer.
The screenshot of the system scan progress is shown below.
4) When the system scan is done, click on Fix All button to completely remove all the performance problems in your computer.
One should form a good habit to check computer regularly with reliable anti-virus software and install reputable software from regular websites. Do not open spam e-mails or suspected attachment. Then our computer can always maintain good performance and secure network environment.