As a matter of fact, quizscope.com has its official site. You can see its screenshot in the following picture. However, some computer users complain that it can keep popping up on their computer. There is a related case I find it in Microsoft forum.
A program called quizscope.com keeps popping up on my laptop. How can I make it go away? Thank you for helping me.
The Brief Introduction of Quizscope.com
Quizscope.com promises it can give people a professional look into the future with their customized horoscope readings. However, according to computer users’ suffer and the experts’ analyses, it is deemed to be a vicious website.
It can land on target computer furtively and then keep popping up on hijacked system. It is in a position to insert its plug-in and add-ons into default web browser and then replace part of default settings. In a word, it is equipped with the characteristic of browser hijacker. That is why it always appears when people enter into Google Chrome, IE, Opera, Safari, or Firefox, and so on.
Some pop-ups also come with it. Mind you that activities online will be bothered by them. Worse still, more unwanted extension or some necessary freeware, or even adware/malware will be added into invaded system.
In any way, wanting to break away from all troubles caused by it completely, you have to remove it and all relevant malicious processes from compromised computer.
Quizscope.com Should be Deleted with Effective Methods
If you want to completely remove Quizscope.com and bring your computer back to normal, you can refer to the effective guide in the following passage.
Want to remove Quizscope.com and the associated infections quickly and safely?
>>>>Please use the updated SpyHunter Anti-Malware SoftWare.
Guide1. Manually Remove Quizscope.com
Step 1. Uninstall unwanted programs and adware from Control Panel.
1. Click Start button and then click Control Panel
2. Locate Uninstall a program from the jump-out window and go to the list of programs you have.
3. Highlight the program you want to remove, and then Uninstall or right click the program to select Uninstall.
Step 2. Remove Quizscope.com from Internet browsers.
1. Go to Tools and select Manage add-ons
2. Disable the items which are related to Quizscope.com
3. Back to IE Tools, and navigate to Internet Options. On the General tab, replace the suspected URL under Browser home page and click ‘Delete…’ to delete Browsing History (Be careful with this part, or you will clear away the login details).
1. Go to Firefox’s Tools, and then select Add-ons
2. Look through the items under Extensions and Plugins, and remove those associated with Quizscope.com
3. Back to Firefox Menu, and navigate to Options. On the General tab, replace the suspected URL under Browser home page. On the Privacy tab, clear browsing history and remove cookies (Be careful with this part, or you will clear away the login details).
1. Click the Chrome Menu (three-bar icon on the top-right window) and select Settings
2. Click Extensions on the left panel and remove the extensions related to Quizscope.com
3. Go to History, and then click Clear Browsing data (Be careful with this part, or you will clear away the login details).
4. Go to Settings and click ‘Manage search engine….’ . Delete the suspected items and make Google as default.
Step 3: Show Folder Options
Click Start on the bottom left, input “folder options” in the search bar and hit enter. On the jump-out window,click View tab, tick Show hidden files, folders and drives, and untick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK.
Guide 2: Automatically Remove Quizscope.com with SpyHunter
SpyHunter is a legitimate, real-time anti-spyware application designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats. Here shows how it works.
Step 1. Click the below button to download the file.
Step 2. Double click on SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install the program. Then click Run button.
Step 3. Open SpyHunter and click Scan Computer Now! to allow the program to start a scan on your computer.
Step 4. When the scan is completed, all the threats in your computer are successfully detected. Tick Select All and then click Remove button to uninstall it.
Optional Choice: Optimize your PC with RegCure Pro
RegCure Pro is an advanced optimizer which is able to solve your computer system problems, remove your privacy items produced by online searches, delete junk files, uninstall malware and fix performance problems. Here shows how it works.
1. Click the below button to download RegCure Pro
2. Run the RegCureProSetup Application and click the Yes button to install the program step by step.
3. When the program is successfully installed, double click on its desktop shortcut to open it. On the Overview tab, check all the scan settings and then click on the Click to Start Scan button to run a system scan on your computer. The first system scan will take some time, please be patient.
4. When the system scan is done, click on Fix All button to completely remove all the performance problems in your computer.
There will be some leftover enabling the popup if you don’t manually remove all the related infections. So if you encounter any difficulty in getting rid of Quizscope.com manually, you are highly recommended to use SpyHunter Malware Removal. You also can think of downloading RegCure Pro to clean up and optimize your system.