Recently, more and more PC users complain about the same symptoms on browsers:
• All common web browsers affected.
• Browser homepage is replaced with Searchenger2016.com whenever you open a new tab or browser.
• Multiple redirects when clicking on anything on the webpage.
• Browser consistently crashes.
Are you also encountering such issues? If so, your browsers might be also infected with a browser hijacker named “Searchenger2016.com”. Please keep reading and learning how to remove it as soon as possible.
More information about Searchenger2016.com
Searchenger2016.com is considered as a browser hijacker which is capable of changing your browser default settings and replace your homepage and search engine with Searchenger2016.com. It usually comes into your PC bundled with free programs downloaded from third parties without your knowledge and consent. Once installed, you may get its webpage like this:
Screenshot of Searchenger2016.com:
On the page of Searchenger2016.com, you may notice that it provides quick links to Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Skype, Instagram and games. You should never be tricked. Once your PC infected, your homepage and search engine is changed into Searchenger2016.com automatically. If you search something from it, what you get are irrelevant results with various unwanted ads and pop-ups. And you are also redirected to unknown or sponsored websites. Moreover, it tracks your online searches and collects your personal information for commercial purpose.
Due to its spread ways, there are some suggestions to help you avoid getting this infection again. Always downloading software from the official vendor’s website, and making sure exactly what you are installing – don’t just click OK. Do not open the spam emails and never attempt to visit some unsafe websites, and so on.
Searchenger2016.com Should be Deleted with Effective Methods
If you want to completely remove Searchenger2016.com and bring your computer back to normal, you can refer to the effective guide in the following passage.
Want to remove Searchenger2016.com and the associated infections quickly and safely?
>>>>Please use the updated SpyHunter Anti-Malware SoftWare.
Guide1. Recommended Video to Remove Searchenger2016.com
Guide 2: Manually Remove Searchenger2016.com
Step 1. Uninstall unwanted programs and adware from Control Panel.
1. Click Start button and then click Control Panel
2. Locate Uninstall a program from the jump-out window and go to the list of programs you have.
3. Highlight the program you want to remove, and then Uninstall or right click the program to select Uninstall.
Step 2. Remove Searchenger2016.com from Internet browsers.
1. Go to Tools and select Manage add-ons
2. Disable the items which are related to Searchenger2016.com
3. Back to IE Tools, and navigate to Internet Options. On the General tab, replace the suspected URL under Browser home page and click ‘Delete…’ to delete Browsing History (Be careful with this part, or you will clear away the login details).
1. Go to Firefox’s Tools, and then select Add-ons
2. Look through the items under Extensions and Plugins, and remove those associated with Searchenger2016.com
3. Back to Firefox Menu, and navigate to Options. On the General tab, replace the suspected URL under Browser home page. On the Privacy tab, clear browsing history and remove cookies (Be careful with this part, or you will clear away the login details).
1. Click the Chrome Menu (three-bar icon on the top-right window) and select Settings
2. Click Extensions on the left panel and remove the extensions related to Searchenger2016.com
3. Go to History, and then click Clear Browsing data (Be careful with this part, or you will clear away the login details).
4. Go to Settings and click ‘Manage search engine….’ . Delete the suspected items and make Google as default.
Step 3: Show Folder Options
Click Start on the bottom left, input “folder options” in the search bar and hit enter. On the jump-out window,click View tab, tick Show hidden files, folders and drives, and untick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK.
Guide 3: Automatically Remove Searchenger2016.com with SpyHunter
SpyHunter is a legitimate, real-time anti-spyware application designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats. Here shows how it works.
Step 1. Click the below button to download the file.
Step 2. Double click on SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install the program. Then click Run button.
Step 3. Open SpyHunter and click Scan Computer Now! to allow the program to start a scan on your computer.
Step 4. When the scan is completed, all the threats in your computer are successfully detected. Tick Select All and then click Remove button to uninstall it.
Optional Choice: Optimize your PC with RegCure Pro
RegCure Pro is an advanced optimizer which is able to solve your computer system problems, remove your privacy items produced by online searches, delete junk files, uninstall malware and fix performance problems. Here shows how it works.
1. Click the below button to download RegCure Pro
2. Run the RegCureProSetup Application and click the Yes button to install the program step by step.
3. When the program is successfully installed, double click on its desktop shortcut to open it. On the Overview tab, check all the scan settings and then click on the Click to Start Scan button to run a system scan on your computer. The first system scan will take some time, please be patient.
4. When the system scan is done, click on Fix All button to completely remove all the performance problems in your computer.
There will be some leftover enabling the popup if you don’t manually remove all the related infections. So if you encounter any difficulty in getting rid of Searchenger2016.com manually, you are highly recommended to use SpyHunter Malware Removal. You also can think of downloading RegCure Pro to clean up and optimize your system.