Got annoyed with junk ads? Fed up with Trotux.com pup-ups? Be confused about slow computer speed? Want to remove Trotux.com virus? If you are desirable to find removal methods, I think this page may give what you want.
What is Trotux.com Redirect?
Trotux.com is a browser hijacker that changes your browser settings secretly. It does so in the way of installing unknown script files on computer and dubious Windows service. The appearance infected with Trotux.com usually contains that the homepage of Google and Firefox is changed to www.Trotux.com and redirects to sponsor advertisement, ads pup-up and its own websites.
Trotux.com is one member of Adware/ShortcutHijacker family. Different from other browser hijacker, this family destroys computer much strongly, because its websites still can be opened even if you uninstall this program.
You should remove Trotux.com as soon as possible. Otherwise, other adware, malware, spyware or virus will be installed in your computer.
Some tips are useful for you:
- Don’t visit dubious websites.
- When you download free movies or software, be clear the license agreements and always choose Advanced or Customer installation options.
- Install computer security software.
- Clean your computer regularly.
Guide for Trotux.com Removal
The Manual Methods to Remove Trotux.com Redirect Virus
The Automatic Methods to Remove Trotux.com Redirect Virus
Remove Undeeded Programs
- Open windows Start menu and open Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Features in all Control Panel items.
- Find out the Airtostrong program and right click on it. Click Uninstall.
Remove Redirect Vrius Extensions
1. Open Google Chrome Browser. Click the chrome menu button on the right upper corner. In the list of menu button choose More Tools and then choose Extensions.
2. In the Extension tab, remove Trotux.com Redirect extensions by clicking the trash can icon.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox. Click on Firefox tool button and click Adds-on.
2. In the page of Add-ons Manager, select the Extensions or Add-ons tab.
3. Select the Trotux.com Redirect add-ons you wish to disable. Click the Remove.
Remove Trotux.com Redirect Homepage from Google Chrome
1. Open Goolge Chrome.
2. Click on the settings icon on the upper right corner of web page.
3. Open settings page by clicking Settings.
4. Click Settings again in the new page.
5. Select Open a specific page or set of pages.
6. Here are a button of Set pages. Click it.
7. Type the website in the filed of Add a new Page, and then click Use current pages.
Remove Trotux.com Redirect Homepage from Mozilla Firefox
1. Open Mozilla Firefox.
2. Click on the tool icon on the upper right corner of web page.
3. Open options page by clicking Options icon.
4. Select General and loot at the Startup tab.
5. If the homepage is not formal, delete the website and type a safe website in the Home Page filed.
Download and Install SpyHunter
1. Click the link below to download SpyHunter.
2. Click Run run the file.exe.
3. After it is done, double click SpyHunter icon. In the interface of SpyHunter click the Scan Computer Now!
4. The results of scanning come out. You will see the threat abouTrotux.com Redirect. Now, don’t hesitate to click Fix Threats before ticking Select All.
Note: The SpyHunter is free for virus scan. If you want to remove the threats, you need to purchase SpyHunter Malware Security Suite.
Download and Install RegCure
1. Click the link below to download RegCure.
2. Click Save File to save the file.exe.
3. Run the file.exe by clicking the Run button. If the Windows asks you whether to allow or not, please choose allow.
4. After the installation is successful, double click the shortcut icon to open RegCure, which will automatically turn to the interface of System Scan and start to scan.
5. When the scanning is finished, you will see all the threats. Now, don’t hestate to click Fix All to solve all issues in your computer.
Note: The RegCure is free for issues scan. If you want to fix these issues, you need to purchase RegCure Pro Registry Cleaner by registering.