Geek always likes to develop some spyware or keylogger to steal others’ information. With popularity of Internet, people are easy to get dubious keyloggers which are regarded as thieves of PC.
The HawkEye Keylogger is a big thief which got a security report with the result of Trojan-type infection. This Trojan is specialized in recording personal information such as online behaviors and financial messages. If your Chrome ejects ads content such as “powered by HawkEye Keylogger or “You’ve received a premium sale from HawkEye Keylogger”, it means you have got this keylogger in your computer. You may get it in a fake YouTube or Twitter site. What is more, you are told that you have a benefit of 10% from Shoocha.com, whereas it is a trick for pay-per-click service.
Once inside, it is able to connect with malicious remote server, which brings convenience for the cyber criminals. The computer system is destroyed for there is an infected file called WindowsUpdate.exe and malicious programs running in the AppData directory. These behaviors help HawkEye Keylogger collect records from a lot of servers.
|The Servers in Which HawkEye Keylogger May Be Active||major Web browsers||Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, SeaMoneky, SRWare Iron and Mozilla Firefox|
|email managers||Microsoft Outlook, Windows Live Mail, Mozilla Thunderbird, Google Talk, IncrediMail and Fox Mail|
|instant messaging tool||Skype, MSN Messenger, Pidgin, Miranda and PalTakScene|
As times go by, it not only collects your information but also let other malware go into your computers. If you don’t want to experience crash, blue screen or freeze, you’d better use a reliable software to defend against HawkEye Keylogger.
Want to Remove HawkEye Keylogger? Have a Free Scan with SpyHunter 4.0
What SpyHunter Takes to Your Computer?
- providing advanced technology to update the latest virus database
- powerful in detecting and removing dubious rootkits
- real-time detection to block Trojan invading into your computer
1. Download SpyHunter by clicking the below link.
2. Run the file.exe by clicking Run.
3. After it is done, double click SpyHunter icon. In the interface of SpyHunter click the Scan Computer Now!
4. The results of scanning come out. You will see the computer threats list. Tick Select All and then click Fix Threats.
Note: The SpyHunter is free for virus scan. If you want to remove the threats, you need to purchase SpyHunter Malware Security Suite.
After removing suspicious programs, having the RegCure can help you clean history records, temp files, changed settings and so on.
2. Click Save File to save the file.exe.
3. Run the file.exe by clicking the Run button. If the Windows asks you whether to allow or not, please choose allow.
4. After the installation is successful, double click the shortcut icon to open RegCure, which will automatically turn to the interface of System Scan and start to scan.
5. When the scanning is finished, you will see all the threats. Now, don’t hestate to click Fix All to solve all issues in your computer.
Note: The RegCure is free for issues scan. If you want to fix these issues, you need to purchase RegCure Pro Registry Cleaner by registering.
Tips: Virus threats are always installed in the computer without noticing. It is highly suggested that you must prepare to full back-up files. You also need SpyHunter to prevent virus invading your computer.