V9 Redirect Virus Overview
V9 Redirect Virus is associated with a site that is V9.com or V9.com/us. The site is a browser hijacker which can change the homepage or search engine of a browser. Once the homepage is changed, it means that this hijacker has marched into user’s computer. Later, it will start to create troubles which interfering user experience. The usual thing it does is to force users to visit its own sites which are relative to third-party applications or scam ads. The user cannot stop them and even some people click them, and then their computer may be installed some dubious extensions. It is the goal of V9 Redirect Virus, that is, to gain advertisement money. Also, the rate of clicking helps their websites increase the rank in search results. So don’t use V9.com as a homepage.
Intrusive Methods of V9 Redirect Virus
Generally, users get this redirect virus via free downloads (such as, freeware, video torrents, free app etc). These free programs set a default installation which automatically lets rogue ads programs installed in users’ computers.
Also, there are questionable websites containing special scripts of V9 redirect virus. Once clicking, it can automatically install V9.com plugins in browsers of Google, Chrome or IE.
V9 Redirect Virus cannot be removed just by getting rid of V9.com or V9.com/us. The destroyed settings of Google, Firefox or IE also need to be fixed. It is highly suggest that users need to download good anti-malware software detecting against various hijackers.
Removal Guide to Remove V9 Redirect Virus
Download and Install SpyHunter
1. Click the link below to download SpyHunter.
2. Click Run when there appears a pop-up to ask “Do you want to run this file?”
3. When the file.exe is done, double click SpyHunter icon. In the interface of SpyHunter click the Scan Computer Now!
4. The results of scanning come out. You will see the virus in the threats list. Now, don’t hesitate to click Fix Threats before ticking Select All.
Note: the scan of SpyHunter for virus is free. If you want to remove the threats, you need to purchase SpyHunter Malware Security Suite.
Download and Install RegCure Pro
1. Click the link below to download RegCure.
2. Click Save File when there appears a pop-up to ask “Do you want to save this file?”
3. Run the file.exe by clicking the Run button. If the Windows asks you whether to allow or not, please choose allow.
4. When the installation is finished, there will be a RegCure shortcut in the desktop. Double click the shortcut icon to open RegCure, which will automatically turn to the interface of System Scan and start to scan.
5. When the scanning is finished, you will see all the threats which are distributed on your computer are shown. Click Fix All to solve all issues in your computer.
Note: The scan of RegCure for issues is free. If you want to fix these issues, you need to purchase RegCure Pro Registry Cleaner by registering.
In conclusion, the browser hijacker brings much interfere to your computer, so you shouldn’t let your computer without protection. Otherwise, it provides an easy chance for virus, adware or malware to get on your computer.