Symtoms of geting infected with Yourtv.link: When you watch videos online you will be redirected to some “partner” called yourtv.link.Your homepage is also being directed to: http://yourtv.link/.
What is Yourtv.link?
Yourtv.link is considered as a nasty browser hijacker which redirects users to http://yourtv.link/. Once it gets inside your computer, your browser settings may be changed automatically. Besides, unknown toolbar is added on your browser and doesn’t allow you to uninstall it. Usually, Yourtv.link does not directly damage your computer. However, it can take you to other malicious websites that contain infected files and force you to install other malware programs.
How can Yourtv.link get inside your computer?
Yourtv.link can sneak into your computer through various ways. In most cases, random popups clicking, fake update installed, dubious malware download process, video download procedure and also spam email attachment are the main approaches for Yourtv.link gets inside your computer. When it infiltrates into your computer, it will disable the firewall and cause PC vulnerabilities, then other malware can easily attack the weak computer.
What harms Yourtv.link may do to your computer?
Once Yourtv.link successfully installed on your computer, the PC performance will be definitely dragged down by Yourtv.link. It will add malicious extension on the browser silently. After modifying the firewall settings and helps to promote other malware on the background.Besides, it will also generate random files and registry keys on the system. Worse still, it may collect your confidential information and sell to the cyber criminal.
How can users get rid of Yourtv.link?
Note: Manually removal guides requires expert skills and experience to identify all the files of Yourtv.link infection, if you are not familiar with it, do not risk to delete any file by yourself, since you may disable your PC for deleting wrong files which are crucial for your system. We recommend you to use a automatically removal tool SpyHunter to clean them out.
Method one: Manually remove Yourtv.link
Step1. open task manager by pressing Ctrl +Alt + Del key at the same time, then end the processes of Yourtv.link.
Step2. search for the following malicious files and delete them.
Local Disk (C):
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\ Yourtv.link virus
%program files %\internet explorer\ Yourtv.link \[random].mof
%program files (x86)%\Yourtv.link\
%programData%\suspicious folders\ %windows%\system32\driver\Yourtv.link
%AppData%[malware program name]toolbar uninstallStatIE.dat
%app data%\ Yourtv.link virus\
Step3. Click start menu>run> Type in regedit and then click OK> Delete the following registry files.
Step 4. Disable all extensions related to the unwanted program
1. Go to Tools and select Manage add-ons.
2. Disable the items which are related the program.
1. Go to Firefox’s Tools, and then select Add-ons
2. Navigate to Add-ons panel, and remove those extensions which are associated with Yourtv.link.
1. Click the Menu icon of Chrome and select Settings.
2. Click Extensions on the left panel and remove the extensions related to Yourtv.link.
Method two: Automatically remove Yourtv.link and other PC threats with SpyHunter
1. Click Download button to get free SpyHunter.
2. Click Run to continue the installation.
3. Wait for a few minutes to scan your PC completely.
4. Click Fix Threats to finish the scanning.
Optimize PC with RegCure Pro
1. Click Download button below ↓
2. Click Run to allow the installation of RegCure Pro.
3. Click System Scan to check your computer completely.
4. Click Fix All to finish the optimization.