What is Mstechsupport.info ?
Mstechsupport.info can be considered as an unwanted adware that may popup a window to alert you your computer is infected and that you need to call their paid support service to remove the infection. Obviously, this is a bogus alert, which aims at cheating you money. Usually, Mstechsupport.info infiltrate into your computer through the installation of some freeware and shareware. It can be bundled with the installation process, if you don’t pay attention to the default installation settings, it can sneak into your computer without your knowledge.
When Mstechsupport.info is installed on your computer, it can inject numerous pop-ups, banners, sponsored links and interstitials on every webpages you visit, no matter which browser you use, such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. Besides, random web page text is turned into hyperlinks. If you click on those ads or links supplied by Mstechsupport.info, other unwanted adware programs might get installed without your awareness and permission. Worse still, Mstechsupport.info uses the rookit technology to disguise its related files and hooks deep into your system.
How to prevent Mstechsupport.info from sneaking into your computer?
- Install reputable real-time antivirus program, and scan your computer regularly.
- Pay attention to what you are downloading, especially freeware or shareware.
- Make clear every installation step.
- Stay away from intrusive websites.
- Do not click dubious links or pop-ups.
- Avoid opening spam e-mails or suspected attachments.
How to get Mstechsupport.info out of computer?
Method 1: Manually get rid of Mstechsupport.info Completely
Step one: stop all the processes about Mstechsupport.info in Task Manager
press Alt+Ctrl+Del keys at the same time .Then end Mstechsupport.info and other suspicious running processes.
Step two: Disable all extensions related to the unwanted program
- Go to Tools and select Manage add-ons
2. Disable the items which are related the program.
- Go to Firefox’s Tools, and then select Add-ons
2. Navigate to Add-ons panel, and remove those extensions which are associated with Mstechsupport.info
- Click the Menu icon of Chrome and select Settings
2. Click Extensions on the left panel and remove the extensions related to Mstechsupport.info
Step three: Show up Folder Options from Control Panel.
Check the box of “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”, then click “OK”.
Locate and delete Mstechsupport.info associated files:
%AppData%\Protector-[random].exe %appdata%\npswf32.dll %appdata%\Inspector-[rnd].exe
Step four: Go to the Registry Editor, remove all Mstechsupport.info registry entries listed here:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MpCmdRun.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MpUXSrv.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MSASCui.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\”Shell” = “[random].exe”
Method 2 Remove Mstechsupport.info with powerful antivirus software – SpyHunter
Step One: Download SpyHunter by clicking the icon as below.
Step Two: Please run this installer once the download is finished.
Step Three: Please tick the “I accept the EULA and Privacy Polocy” and click Install.
Step Four: Please click EXIT button once the installation completes.
Step Five: SpyHunter will start to scan the computer and locate threat on your computer after selecting Start New Scan.
Step Six: When the scan is done, you can click Fix Threats completely on your computer. All the threats including Mstechsupport.info, adware and other PC infections hiding in your computer will be removed completely, you can check each scan and its brief information.
Optional Choice: Use RegCure Pro to optimizer your computer
1. Click Download button below
2. Click Run to allow the installation of RegCure Pro.
3. Click System Scan to check your computer completely.
4. Click Fix All to finish the optimization.
Note: If you haven’t sufficient expertise in manually dealing with program files, processes, .dll files and registry entries, you are recommended to download Spyhunter to automatically remove Mstechsupport.info from your PC quickly and effectively. You can also down RegCure Pro to greatly optimize your computer.