Know about Search Manager
A weather widget powered by Search Manager appears on top right corner of the browser if your computer is infected with this virus – actually a browser hijacker. This hijacker runs with an extension which is able to provide Chrome with a tool to exchange search engines whenever you want. Although you would think it helpful, it actually works as a detector to steal your browsing data to advertising businessman.
Search Manager Causes Problems
- It may guide you to an untrusted site called Srch.bar.
- It can change your preferred settings, such as homepage and search engine changed.
- It is able to access to your bookmarks and list of extensions.
- Web text can be turn into hyperlinks randomly.
- PC performance gets down, thus, a playload of a video becomes much slow.
What’s more, this hijacker is advertised on www.searchmgr.com/bahk/searchmgrbob/n/zz where introducing the publisher of it and how it works to computer users. You can remove Search Manager from Extensions interface on Chrome manually and install anti-virus software to uninstall residual programs.
Remove Search Manager Programs.
- Open windows Start menu and open Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Features in all Control Panel items.
- Find out the Airtostrong program and right click on it. Click Uninstall.
Remove Search Manager Redirect Extensions
1. Open Google Chrome Browser. Click the chrome menu button on the right upper corner. In the list of menu button choose More Tools and then choose Extensions.
2. In the Extension tab, remove Search Manager Redirect extensions by clicking the trash can icon.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox. Click on Firefox tool button and click Adds-on.
2. In the page of Add-ons Manager, select the Extensions or Add-ons tab.
3. Select the Search Manager Redirect add-ons you wish to disable. Click the Remove.
Remove Search Manager Redirect Homepage from Google Chrome
1. Open Goolge Chrome.
2. Click on the settings icon on the upper right corner of web page.
3. Open settings page by clicking Settings.
4. Click Settings again in the new page.
5. Select Open a specific page or set of pages.
6. Here are a button of Set pages. Click it.
7. Type the website in the filed of Add a new Page, and then click Use current pages.
Remove Search Manager Redirect Homepage from Mozilla Firefox
1. Open Mozilla Firefox.
2. Click on the tool icon on the upper right corner of web page.
3. Open options page by clicking Options icon.
4. Select General and loot at the Startup tab.
5. If the homepage is not formal, delete the website and type a safe website in the Home Page filed.
Download and Install SpyHunter
The SpyHunter, the real-time protection software, can scan the latest dubious processes or adware and then block them go into your computer.
1. Click the link below to download SpyHunter.
2. Click Run run the file.exe.
3. After it is done, double click SpyHunter icon. In the interface of SpyHunter click the Scan Computer Now!
4. The results of scanning come out. You will see the threat about Search Manager Redirect. Now, don’t hesitate to click Fix Threats before ticking Select All.
Note: The SpyHunter is free for virus scan. If you want to remove the threats, you need to purchase SpyHunter Malware Security Suite.
Download and Install RegCure
After removing the Search Manager virus, you can install RegCure Pro to clean registry or system errors if your computer is infected with other adware.
1. Click the link below to download RegCure.
2. Click Save File to save the file.exe.
3. Run the file.exe by clicking the Run button. If the Windows asks you whether to allow or not, please choose allow.
4. After the installation is successful, double click the shortcut icon to open RegCure, which will automatically turn to the interface of System Scan and start to scan.
5. When the scanning is finished, you will see data about Search Manager. Now, don’t hestate to click Fix All to solve all issues in your computer.
Note: The RegCure is free for issues scan. If you want to fix these issues, you need to purchase RegCure Pro Registry Cleaner by registering.