The Yoursearch.me is specifically designed to make money. It generates web traffic, collects sales leads for other dubious sites, and will display advertisements and sponsored links within your web browser.
What is Yoursearch.me?
Yoursearch.me is considered as a browser hijacker that can change your default homepage. Some people may wonder how can this program sneak into their computer. As a matter of fact, Yoursearch.me is mostly promoted via free downloads. It is always bundled with the installation. For example, you download a freeware or shareware, Yoursearch.me infiltrate into your computer, and change your browser settings and modify your default search engine to yoursearch.me without your permission. But when you uninstall this freeware or shareware, your web browser’s default settings will not be restored.
What harms Yoursearch may cause?
Yoursearch.me may not be as dangerous as other malicious program, but the troubles it brings can drive you crazy. Once it get inside your computer, your homepage and DNS settings may be modified, so when you open your browser, you will see Yoursearch.me. Worse still, every page you visit may full of popups of bogus information like ads and links. Since the vexatious ads appear incessantly, you’ll start to experience frequent system crashes, and your computer’s performance will slow down to a crawl. If you click on these suspicious ads and links, you may be forced to install more potentially unwanted programs. Besides, Yoursearch.me may collect your confidential data and sold to the third party.
How to remove Yoursearch.me?
If your computer is unluckily get infected with this program, you had better to get rid of it as soon as possible, for it could bring you many troubles. In the following are the two ways for you to remove Yourserch.me, but if you have little knowledge of computer, you should choose automatic ways.
Safe and quick way to remove Yousearch.me
Manual steps to remove Yoursearch.me
Step 1 : Uninstall Yoursearch.me from your computer
1. Access Window’s Start Menu and select “Control Panel”.
2. Select “Programs and Features”.
Step 2. Delete relevant registry from Registry Editor
• Call out “Run” box by pressing “Windows” key + “R” key on your keyboard;
• Type “Regedit” into the Run box and click OK to open Registry Editor
Delete them all：
Step 3. Remove Yoursearch.me homepage from Chrome, Firefox and IE
Open Google Chrome
- In the Main Menu, select Tools then Extensions
- Remove the Yoursearch.me by clicking on the little recycle bin
- Reset Google Chrome by Deleting the current user to make sure nothing is left behind
Open Mozilla Firefox
- Press simultaneously Ctrl+Shift+A
- Disable the unwanted Extension
- Go to Help
- Then Troubleshoot information
- Click on Reset Firefox
Open Internet Explorer
- On the Upper Right Corner Click on the Gear Icon
- Click on Internet options
- go to Toolbars and Extensions and disable the unknown extensions
- Select the Advanced tab and click on Reset
Automatic steps to remove Yoursearch.me
Step 1. click the below button to download SpyHunter
Step 2. Double click on SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install the program.
Step 3. Open SpyHunter and click Scan Computer Now! to allow the program to start a scan on your computer.
Step 4. When the scan is completed, all the threats in your computer are successfully detected. Tick Fix Threats button to uninstall it.
Optional： Optimize your PC with RegCure Pro
1) Click the below button to download the file.
2) Run the RegCure Pro Setup Application and click the Yes button to install the program step by step.
3) Check all the scan settings and then click on the Click to Start Scan button to run a system scan on your computer.
4) When the system scan is done, click on Fix All button to completely remove all the performance problems in your computer.
With these two applications, I do think your computer should be free from the obstacle that set by Yoursearch.me. If you don’t have too much time or you know little about manual disinfection, SpyHunter and RegCure Pro may be the best choice for you to prevent your computer from browser hijack, infections of virus or adware and etc. Your system can be always protected.