Detail information about DailyRecipeGuide
DailyRecipeGuide Toolbar by Mindspark Interactive Network is a legitimate application which has claimed itself a useful toolbar that can improve your browsing experience. However, when installed, it may be responsible for a wide list of unwanted activities on your computer. The occurrence of DailyRecipeGuide Toolbar ads on your browser must relate with the free software you downloaded and installed recently.
As a browser hijacker, once installed on your computer, it will begin to make chaos. Firstly, it injects codes on your IE, Chrome or Firefox to generate coupons, banner ads, hyper-text links and popups. DailyRecipeGuide Toolbar could also track your browsing data such as search queries and browsing History and investigate your online activities, through which it can help its affiliated websites display advertisements that catch your eyes and get your clicks. In this circumstance, your confidential information may be from disclosing.This is the way how DailyRecipeGuide make profits. The creator uses the ads to drive you to affiliated third party websites, then the websites owner pay commissions to the developer for each of you clicking on their ads. Gradually, your computer may crash down.
Ways to guard against DailyRecipeGuide attcack
1. Install reputable real-time antivirus program, and scan your computer regularly.
2. Pay attention to what you are downloading, especially freeware or shareware.
3. Make clear every installation step.
4. Stay away from intrusive websites.
5. Do not click dubious links or pop-ups.
6. Avoid opening spam e-mails or suspected attachments.
If you have no idea on how to remove LowPricing or other adware program, or your own antivirus program did not work, you can try to use SpyHunter, a reputable security tool.
DailyRecipeGuide removal guides
Method 1. Remove DailyRecipeGuide manually (A little complicated)
Method 2. Remove DailyRecipeGuide automatically (Easy and safe)
Method 1. Remove DailyRecipeGuide manually
Step 1. Uninstall DailyRecipeGuide from your PC
For Windows 8:
Click Start Menu first and then click Search. Select Apps and then click Control Panel. Then the Uninstall box will come to you. You just need to find related programs and uninstall them.
For Windows 7:
You also need to find Control Panel by clicking Start Menu. Focus on Programs and Features and look for what you want to uninstall. Select the ones you find and uninstall them.
For Windows XP:
Click start and find Control Panel. In the pop-up box, you will see Add or Remove Programs. Click it and find any related programs and then delete them.
1. Click “Finder”, in the opened screen and select “Applications”.
2. Drag the app from the Applications folder to the Trash (located in your Dock), then right click the Trash icon and select “Empty Trash”.
3. In the uninstall programs window, look for “DailyRecipeGuide ” and uninstall it by clicking “Uninstall” or “Remove”.
Step 2. Remove LowPricing from your browsers.
Go to Tools and select Manage add-ons
Disable the items which are related the program.
Go to Firefox’s Tools, and then select Add-ons
Navigate to Add-ons panel, and remove those extensions which are associated with it.
Click the Menu icon of Chrome and select Settings
Click Extensions on the left panel and remove the extensions related to it.
Step 3. Delete all malicious registries
Call out “Run” box by pressing “Windows” key + “R” key on your keyboard; Type “Regedit” into the Run box and click OK to open Registry Editor
Delete them all：
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
Method 2. Remove DailyRecipeGuide automatically with SpyHunter
Step 1. Download SpyHunter to have a thorough scan.
SpyHunter is an effective, real-time anti-virus program, which aims at helping the average PC user in preventing their computers from malicious manences. SpyHunter can automatically give your computer optimal protection with limited interaction.
1) Click the below button to download the file.
2) Double click on SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install the program.
3) After the installation, click EXIT
4) Open SpyHunter and click Scan Computer Now! to allow the program to start a scan on your computer.
5) SpyHunter will now start scanning your computer as shown below.
6) When the scan is completed, all the threats in your computer are successfully detected. Click Fix Threats button to uninstall it.
Step 2. Download RegCure Pro to optimize your system
RegCure Pro is an effective system optimizer that can speed up your computer, remove malware and virus, defrag memory and clean up your computer. One should form a good habit to clean up computer regularly.
1) Click the below button to download the file.
2) Run the RegCureProSetup Application and click the Yes button to install the program step by step.
3) When the program is successfully installed, double click on its desktop shortcut to open it. On the Overview tab, check all the scan settings and then click on the Click to Start Scan button to run a system scan on your computer.
The screenshot of the system scan progress is shown below.
4) When the system scan is done, click on Fix All button to completely remove all the performance problems in your computer.
Note: Browser hijacker is a common virus in today’s computer world, though it is not as malicious as Trojans, it will actually bring troubles to online life. With a antivirus program on your computer is important, because it can greatly protect your computer security.