What is NetSecure?
NetSecure is categorized as an adware program needs to be avoided and removed, although it is promoted as a “DNS service you can easily access Geo restricted content you like from around the world and unblock websites and Streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer or Pandora“. The fact is that NetSecure does not act like a useful service, and instead its intrusive performance with annoying advertisements brings a lot of trouble to the infected computer.
Usually, when you notice the ads marked with different text under the pop-up: “Brought to you by NetSecure“, “RocketTab powered by NetSecure“, “Powered by NetSecure“, “Ads by NetSecure” or “Ads powered by NetSecure“, you should realize that NetSecure adware has intruded into your computer successfully without your permission.
NetSecure is also detected as PUP.Optional.Privox. As a Potentially Unwanted Program, it may do harm in various ways:
1) NetSecure adware takes control over your web browsers and disturb you with abundance of pop-up ads.
2) NetSecure adware may install other spyware, ransomware and malware infections onto your computer without your consciousness and decease your system performance.
3) NetSecure adware may collect your Internet surfing history and steal your vital and confidential data.
4) The removal of Ads by NetSecure is not easy, as it always tries to avoid being removed, and reactivate.
Methods to Remove NetSecure from PC
Method 1. Manually remove NetSecure
Step 1: Stop the process from Task Manager.
“Ctrl+ Shift + Esc” to open Task Manager > Processes > find NetSecure and select End process.
Step 2: Remove suspicious programs from Control Panel.
From Windows 7
Start > Control Panel > Uninstall Programs > select NetSecure and remove it.
From Windows 8:
on Start screen > right-click the app tile > tap or click Uninstall.
Step 3: Remove suspicious extensions from browsers.
From Internet Explorer
1. Go to Tools and select Manage add-ons.
2. Disable the items which are related to the program.
3. Reset Internet Explorer
From Mozilla Firefox
1. Go to Firefox’s Tools, and then select Add-ons
2. Navigate to Add-ons panel, and remove those extensions which are associated with NetSecure
1. Click the Menu icon of Chrome and select Settings.
2. Click Extensions on the left panel and remove the extensions related to NetSecure.
3. Reset Google Chrome
Note: If you cannot remove this adware completely, you can take consideration to install SpyHunter here to help you.
Method 2. Automatically Remove NetSecure
SpyHunter is a real-time anti-malware program and automatic removal tool, which is able to do a lot of things for you.
- Detect and remove the latest malware attacks, such as worms, rootkits, etc.
- Protect your PC from varieties of infections and threats all the time.
- Allow you to restore backed up objects
Step 1: Download SpyHunter by click below.
Step 2: Select “Run” and permit to download the installer. After downloading the installer, double-click the installer and start installing SpyHunter.
Step 3: Choose “Malware Scan” and give your PC a comprehensive check.
Step 4: Choose “Fix Threats”.
Optimize your computer with RegCure Pro
1: Click below to download RegCure Pro immediately.
2: After downloading RegCure Pro, click “Run” to install it according to the instructions and finish the installation.
3: Click “System Scan” to start the scanning process.
4: After the RegCure Pro done scanning all the files, click “Fix All” to complete the whole scan pro.
Do not hesitate, let’s download SpyHunter to protect your computer
and download RegCure Pro to clean up your computer<<