Zeta-search.com page will ：
- Replaces your default homepage and search engine.
- Redirects your browsing to random pages with risks.
- Makes your browsers become sluggish and unstable.
- Brings more unwanted toolbars, bookmarks and extensions.
Are you a victim of this browser hijacker? Read the blog to know about details of it.
What is zeta-search.com exactly?
zeta-search.com page is classified as a browser hijacker. It comes to users’ computer when they installed third party programs, which will contain the options to modify the default homepage secretly. As soon as the hijacker comes, it will grab every chance to take advantage of users’ clicking to increase the web traffic. The pop-up offered by it are mostly fake alert, fake update and fake reward information. Clicking to these spams will surely lead to more unwanted infections like unwanted toolbars. Even you are careful to avoid clicking the ads, redirecting still happen to lead users to irrelevant pages.
Suggestions to remove the hijacker
The removal instruction below can help you to get rid of the browser hijacker. Additionally it is worthy to use a recommended anti-malware program SpyHunter to deal with the potential risks because the manual part is not always helping when your security condition if really poor. In either way you can use a free scanner to check your PC.
Manual removal steps:
1. End the dubious processes immediately.
Press Ctrl+Shift +Esc keys at the same time to run Windows Task Manager. Find out the processes of the infected browsers and other dubious ones, end them.
2. Remove the associated add-ons, plugins and extensions.
Take IE as an example: You can find the add-ons option on the browser menu, view the toolbars and extensions option and remove the unwanted ones. Do the same to other browsers like Firefox and IE.
3. Reset the infected browsers.
4. Remove potential unwanted programs
Press Win+R button>> input Control Panel>> In Programs and Features you can see the list of programs in your computer. Right click to Uninstall the dubious ones.
Use efficient anti-malware program SpyHunter to deal with all the potential risks in your PC
SpyHunter is recommended for its powerful function of detecting and killing computer threats. Do not hesitate to get this all-time protector for the sake of your computer security.
1. Get SpyHunter from the safe link:
2. Run the file you got and install the it following the guide
3. Run it and click the malware scan on the left side, have a computer scan to detect the potential risks.
4. Fix the threats easily with one simple click.
One more step to boost your PC
Are you troubling for the slow computer performance? Looking for a method to boost it? RegCure Pro is the right thing you need. This optimizer can fix your registry data messed up by malware and viruses. It can also clean up the trash files to make your computer more efficient. If you had the hijacker ever, it is worthy and necessary to have an optimization.
The installing and using processes are similar to SpyHunter’s, which are quite user-friendly.